High Pressure Cooking Pot With Cover
1. Steam or heat conduction oil used to heat food material. Heat material quickly and evenly.
2. There is a outlet at the bottom, connected to pump and pulper. The cooked beans can be conveyed to the the pulper by the pump, and labor & cost both
can be saved.
3. Insulation structure installed outside the kettle body, which avoids the loss of heat. And workers cannot be scalded by the high temperature kettle body.
4. The lid can be locked by clamp lock, convenient, reliable and durable.
5. The lid can also be locked or opened pneumatic cylinder. One set air pump can serve many kettles. So the working space, the maintenance cost and the
operation cost can be reduced.
Used to cook jujubes, beans, apples, hawthorn and lotus seeds, etc.